Saturday 10 January 2015

A New Year and a new start


Well, another year is over. And what a year it was...

I can't really believe how much has changed in just 12 months. I do know however that in January 2014, I was not a happy girl at all. I had a horrendous chest infection, my hair had started falling out and to some extent, it seemed that a lot of things were falling apart.

However, 2014 was a year of change, and I needless to say, I am extremely happy to be where I am now.

In the last year I went to Portugal with my bestie...



I have been to Belgium and Slovenia with work...



Bought a beautiful flat of my own...



Headed to Paris for a long weekend with one of my favourite people...



and went to Spain with my awesome family...



2014 was also the year that I started seeing a certain someone who has made me smile a lot along the way, as did my brilliant friends and the best family in the world! :)

So, when it comes to 2015, I am not sure what resolutions are left to make.

I would like to get fit and healtht ahead of a rather exciting holiday I am planning in April. I also want to make sure I cook more, and would like to become more adventurous with food - which no doubt will become apparent in my future posts.

Other than that I just want to do more of the same - be brave, make decisions, see the world and keep those I love close by!

Happy New Year to all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment