Sunday 11 May 2014

Out and about on Beech Road

Today I had a wonderful visit from my best friend James and took him to see Chorlton Village - I think it is safe to say he was a fan!

We had a lovely brunch at The Laundrette and then wandered down the street exploring the shops and cafes that Beech Road has to offer.



My favourites so far are the stylish clothes and accessories at Nood, the stylish interiors shop Loop and the gorgeous Creative Recycling Gallery. This lovely little place is a not-for-profit organisation and they run a series of craft activities including paper quilting, glass recycling and even glass fusing. No doubt I will be getting involved with some of these courses ASAP!

They also offer a range of beautiful prints, including this one, which I have my eye on already for the new flat...


After experiencing the sites and sounds of Beech road, we had a fresh fruit milkshake at On The Corner - the perfect end to a Chorlton day.

We also picked up some information about the Chorlton Arts Festival which is taking place next weekend. Should be a great way of finding out more about the place...I will keep you posted.

Cheers for now :)



No comments:

Post a Comment